Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last Night

Danny opened up for 3 other acts at this insanely big art studio in LA's warehouse district. Danny has a strict no recording rule, but I snuck some video.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~joe14580/Hamster%20playing%20guitar.gif
He was good, and I've spent the better part of the last two years following him around, never missing a Small Hands shows.

I bought a glass of wine, and after a big gulp, looked down and saw that there were literally dozens of flies in my glass. That was probably the most disgusting thing that's happened to me in a long time.

http://www.curiouswines.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/bad-wine-experience.jpg

The next band that played was a guy with a guitar, he was really good, but it was soooooo boring, I was like hey! plug in, go electric, f off.

Then a rad jazz swing band with a cool frontlady played, they were the best thing ever, no one had the heart to tell them that prohibition was over.

Then this guy dorian wood played, he was super awesome.

No comments: