Friday, June 5, 2009

The Tori Paradox

I think I've written about this before, but it's just so important to me...

Remember Tori on save by the bell? The tough as nails chick who rode her motorcycle down the halls of Bayside and into Zack Morris's heart? I know I do.
http://lmnop.blogs.com/lauren/images/2008/08/12/tori8.jpg

As many of you may recall, she was never on the show at the same time as Kelly and Jessie, who had refused to sign contracts for the final season, and later changed their minds. So what NBC did was, they ALTERNATED torie episodes and Kelly/Jessie episodes never mentioning the missing castmember(s) during the offweeks. This was incredibly confusing and upsetting to me in 1991, and I'm sure to many of you as well.

Anyways, Leanna Creel, who played Tori seems to have recovered, shes gay now and has a baby and lives in California.

In other news, NBC is trying to get the whole cast together for a reunion, which would, I imagine, be the television event of the new century. As of right now, Dennis Haskins, Lark Voorhies, Mario Lopez and Mark-Paul Gossalar have agreed to do it.

http://snagwiremedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/mr-belding.jpg

hey hey hey what is going on here?

No comments: