Friday, July 31, 2009

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/jessica-bohrs-eurotrip-movie-premiere-1fvIzl.jpg

Jessica Böhrs (born on 5 March 1980 in Magdeburg, Germany) is a German singer and actress. Böhrs produced vocals for a techno-pop project Novaspace, which performed a few Top-10 hit-singles including "Time After Time", Guardian Angel and "Beds Are Burning". She also appeared in Eurotrip (2004) as Mieke, the object of Scott Thomas's European vacation quest. The role required her to expose her breasts.

3 comments:

ben said...

I took an ambien last night and read about eurotrip on wikipedia, for some reason it struck me as impossibly funny that wikipedia mentioned that her role in the aforementioned film required her to expose her breasts.

Morgsian said...

i was just about to write a comment asking you what this post was all about. then you clarified it for me, in real time as i was sitting here.

ben said...

I'm glad I could help