Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I had this really short paper that I've been

putting off writing for 2 weeks (we are allowed to hand in 3 things up to 2 weeks late in this one class).

Anyways, tomorrow was my last chance to turn it in.

And come 11:37, I still hadn't written it.

I need to be in bed by 12:00, I have to get up early for school.

But still, Im just goofin' around, not getting my work done.

Then I had an idea.

Take an ambien

and race against my own mind to finish the paper.

Well, I did it, and its done, and its 11:48.

I finished it before it turned into weird stream of conscious muck.

2 comments:

Wiley said...

how long did it have to be?!

ben said...

2 pages double space, it was super short, and it was an inane assignmet, not really about anything.

Its perhaps a bit dishonest to call it a "paper"