Sunday, December 6, 2009

Star Trek

I planned on putting this on to have some background stuff to pay attention to while I copied some notes i have taken into one big notebook. After the first 30 seconds, I was unable to do anything but sit and watch, which is exceptionally rare for me.

Holy shit. What an awesome fucking movie.

I never watched star trek growing up, in fact I don't think I have ever watched more than a few minutes of any episode of the television show, and the only movie I ever saw was the one with the Borg. Matt and I saw it in the theater. But this was just about the best thing ever.

http://www.eatsleepgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/new-star-trek-poster.jpg

3 comments:

Adam said...

I'm with you


.....A Fun Action Packed Ride.....

.....I hope this wasn't the Final Frontier for Star Trek.....

...Move over Next Generation, this is Star Trek for the Net Generation!!!!......

ben said...

start trekking your way to the movie theaters now! to See Star Trek the movie (in theaters now!)

Kevtron said...

It was perfect.