Thursday, April 1, 2010

CUBA!

So I'm watching the documentary 638 ways to kill Castro with my World History Class.

My favorite part so far:

One of Fidel's spurned lovers was sent to his room by the CIA to put poison pills in his water. He caught her in the act and said, "I know you've come to kill me", he handed her a loaded gun, sat down on his bed, lit a cigar and demanded that she shoot him.

She pointed the gun at him for a few seconds, broke down in tears and said, "oh Fidel, I cannot kill you"

He took a puff on his cigar, laughed and said, "of course you can't kill me, NO ONE CAN!"

VIVA!

CUBA LIBRE!

http://www.overthinkingit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/fidel-castro.jpg

1 comment:

Adam said...

He then did a line off the bedside table and jumped onto a horse from the second story window