Sunday, July 25, 2010

plane thoughts/ plain thoughts

I'm on a plane. I can't complain.

All I can drink.

I'm reading a book called the long ships. It's a viking epic written in 1941. It's one of the most entertaining things I've read in a long time, and I really can't recommend it highly enough, particularly to Chris, and then...maybe Sterling.

It's awesome.

I have a row to myself. But I still cants sleeps.

The new Real World is just the best. Knight? C'mon for a second with how much I like that guy already!

J.S. season 2 premiers on Thursday - Wi and Anno - too much to ask for you to wait a few days to watch the first eppy with me? c u sune!!!!

Thanks the for the ride Julie!

3 comments:

Wiley said...

i dont like this post.

and dont say eppy.

but yes, we'll wait. probably.

Kevtron said...

Ben, are you going to CM??

ben said...

yeah. In FACT Kevin. I will be in Annapolis. On Saturday. Through Tuesday.